Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Sonnet for Snow


snow falls gently this night,
diamonds shimmer upon cape
blanketing the land in a serene escape,
O how my soul needs to walk this sight
and wash my face with refreshing flakes,
scrub away the grime of a days toil
replacing with the cleanliness it doth make,
while I dance amongst the stars soul
above the clouds hiding celestial celebration
from those upon earth gazing upwards
believers we resign our eyes towards
rejoicing with ground soaking liberation,
earth resounds with joyous chords
snow, be welcome this night of reflection


Wooo hooooooooooooo I finally did it! 
Scribbling a traditional sonnet instead of me traditional rambling.
Will wonders ever cease ? (insert whistling emotie here) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. I know you've popped by :)